Multi-Disciplinary Health Professionals Directory.
Find a health professional/ therapist / in your area – search for a psychologist, physiotherapist, occupational therapist, speech therapist, chiropractor, dietician and many more registered health professionals.
Therapist Online: Healing begins here!
Everyone has the right to be heard, treated and become the best version of themselves. Visiting a therapist might sound like a scary thing at first, especially since people have a negative view of it, but it will help with your condition.
You might be thinking that visiting a therapist is the same thing as admitting that there is something wrong with you. We are here to tell you that running away from it will only make your condition worse. Mental health problems are not something that you can deal with on your own.
Our professionals here at Therapist Online offer their expertise in treating your problem whether it is addiction, depression or trauma. Take a look at how our procedures work.
Our approach: Speak yourself
Here at Therapist Online, we will encourage you to tell your story and lived experiences that made an impact on who you are today. Our job is to listen to you and coax you to let out everything that you are feeling instead of bottling it in. We will make sure that you can tell your narrative in a place where you can feel safe and without fear of judgement.
During our sessions, you are free to say anything that you want. We will listen and recommend solutions that might help you get out of your tight situation. Having the insight of an outsider is sometimes more valuable than people give it credit for.
What you need to get better
Getting better doesn’t just revolve around your therapist. It is all about you making active efforts to be the best version of you that you can be. Take a look at the things that you can do for yourself as you heal:
- Psychoeducation – Be aware of your condition and study it well so you wouldn’t fall to the deep ends of your mind. Your therapist can assist you on this so just ask them if there is anything about your condition that you can’t understand.
- Nutrition – Your body and your mind work hand in hand. You will feel lighter and happier if you start taking care of yourself. You can start by setting a healthy diet!
- Sleep routine – Sleep. Even if you feel like you can’t, you have to try. Sleep allows your mind to rest and recover, if you deprived yourself of sleep, your mind will get more restless and your condition might just grow worse.
- Somatic therapies – Somatic therapies are focused on your physical well being. It is an effective treatment in keeping your mind and body relaxed, so it would be good for your body to enjoy a little spa treatment once in a while.
- Affirmations – Affirmations are the positive words that you hear about yourself. You can receive this from friends, family and even yourself! Tell yourself how much better you are doing and never give up on rising above your circumstances.